Menno Haven's Family Campground has many places to pitch your tent or park your camper and take advantage of our beautiful outdoor setting. We have 8 sites with hook up to water and 30 amp electric service and a centralized dumping station. A Bathhouse and Pavilion are located in the campground as well for all to share.
A short walking distance from the Family Campground are 6 RV sites on flat graveled areas that are to easy pull in with your large RV and hook up to water, sewer, and 50 amp electric service. This area also has access to wifi.
Your RV/Tent site reservation includes:
- 231 acres to explore with hiking trails through prairie and woodland areas and across streams
- kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boating on the Menno Haven Lake
- a gymnasium with basketball and volleyball
- an air conditioned game room with ping pong, air hockey, foosball, and table shuffleboard
- outdoor games such as carpetball, 9 square in the air, and gaga ball
- lawn games such as cornhole, ladder ball, bocce ball, shuffleboard, and croquet
- a large ballfield for games like soccer, ultimate frisbee, football, tag, etc.
- an ark themed playground close to the swimming pool
- fishing on the Menno Haven Lake
- a swimming pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Being under the influence of alcoholic beverages, marijuana, or illegal drugs on Menno Haven property is prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted on Menno Haven property.
- Click here for full Menno Haven Guidelines.
Menno Haven's Family Campground is open April 1 - November 1.