Supporting Menno Haven
Menno Haven Camp and Retreat Center can only continue its mission "to invite all to experience God's World and Christ's Kingdom in a camp and retreat setting through opportunities for worship, fellowship, recreation, growth, and renewal" with support from you. Maintaining and operating a Christian camping facility takes support in many different forms. Support through the following ways is always needed and appreciated:
- Prayer - Click here to sign up to pray for a day of Menno Haven ministry. We are looking to cover every day from Rally to Day to Rally Day in prayer.
- Financial Support
- Menno Haven relies on donations for 18% of our budget (or approximately $93,000) in order to maintain ministry each year. See link above or below for donating online or you can mail it directly to the Menno Haven office.
- Respond to an Appeal Letter
- Click on the image below to read the most recent letter.
- Make a donation using non-cash assets.
- There may be significant tax savings if you give appreciated stock, mutual funds, or other property. Farmers may also benefit significantly by gifting commodities such as corn or soybeans rather than cash. Your tax adviser or the Mennonite Foundation can assist you in making such gifts.
- Make a donation from your retirement savings.
- If you are over 70.5 years of age, consider making a direct charitable gift from your traditional IRA. A Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) permits you to directly transfer up to $100,000 per year to Menno Haven, avoiding income tax on the proceeds. Such a gift may be used to fulfill the Required Minimum Distribution. Check with your tax adviser or the Mennonite Foundation for assistance.
- Here are other ways to help financially:
- Click here to find out ways you can do that
- Encouraging letters and emails
- For our addresses, click here
Menno Haven Camp & Retreat Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization